So obviously I made the move out to Illinois to move in with Jake and his girlfriend Stacia. They moved down here last May so Jake could work at a dealership out here. He got laid off just before I got here and is looking around…found a job delivering pizzas for Pizza Hut and actually is making decent money with his hourly and his tips. Stacia works at Ruby Tuesdays and is in training to be a shift manager. I have been looking around for a good career starter of a job. Been in contact with a few businesses and am going through the processes. Our house is a little two bedroom, it has a one car garage and a fenced in backyard. Jake still has his dog OJ and Stacia has a cat named Thor. We all fit in our little house pretty well, surprisingly. I’m liking Peoria and am meeting new people and making new friends. All I need now is a good job that I enjoy! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Looks nice and cozy bud! Glad you are enjoying yourself! Maybe some day I'll actually get to come visit! :)
Post a Comment