So after my summer in Rapid I figured I would be just as unemployed if I stayed there as I would be if I moved somewhere else. Why not move in with a person that has been there for me a lot throughout my life…I figured Jake had an extra room and I needed somewhere to sleep, works out if you ask me. I have moved in and not regretted a second of it since. Jake got laid off from his job that he moved here for but his girlfriend Stacia has a good job and that along with their lease is enough for us to remain. I have began job searching and have a few good leads that I plan to to pursue fully. In all honesty I have not done much since I have been here other than sleep in, drink a beer now and again, play frisbee golf, and work out and go for runs and only one bike ride, with the emphasis on drinking and sleeping in :-). Updates on the job search are hopefully not far away and with be posted soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
You know with all this "SPARE TIME" you can come visit us!!! :)
Post a Comment