Thursday, January 15, 2009
Thanksgiving
Sorry it has taken so long to get these up but the last few months have been a blur. For Thanksgiving I went back to Rapid. Jake is graduated and back in town so it was cool to hang out with him again. I had a great Turkey day, worked at Tradehome for black Friday, wishing it would have been busier for us, and went to the parade of lights with Sarah and Mom. Dad's (Northwest Pipe's) float won best of show and was definatly the best of the night. Congrats Dad! After the parade I hung out with Jake and ran into old friends at a few different parties (remember I'm 21 now so I can finally drink). Overall it was a great weekend and only would have been better if Chris and her family was around for the entire time.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment