Monday, September 20, 2010

Sarah has a baby and Chris’s gets in a fight with a car and wins…

So within the short few weeks after graduation my two sisters both got to spend some time in the hospital…Sarah go to celebrate her first child…a little girl named Adyson Louise…while Chris thought she was tougher than a Chevy Cavailer and just HAD to prove it by pulling out in front of it on her road bike and totaling it with her body…head to toe….thankfully she survived the accident (while the car wasn’t so lucky) but on the same weekend I had two sisters in the hospital and figured I should do what I could…Chris is all healthy now and moved into her new awesome HUGE house in La Crosse. I got a sweet post graduation vacation that I had a great time on…

815082190 815082191 815082193 815082214815082196 815082203 815082206 815082212

815082222

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad you got to be with Christine!!! :) We missed you in TX though!! Where did you get the pic of me in the hospital bed?