One of the Student Organizations I am in has regional and national competitions I have attended (most anyway) since I have been involved. This year the nationals was in Minneapolis, sad because that is where our regional’s are and we wanted a change of scenery but nice because its a great place and many of us know the area (mostly the bars) and its easy enough to get around in. We went a day early and got to spend a day at the mall. Competed and sadly didn’t place. However over 700 teams competed at all the regional's combined and only 160 make it to nationals so we are still within the top 20% in the nation. Overall I had a great time and not until half way home (when I got the call about Christine’s accident) it was the best SIFE trip I had!!! Side note…out of the like 30 people we took there were only 4 males in the bunch. Oh and did I mention we got to mess with Sasquatch?? Great times….Great times…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment