Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trip to Sam's

So I made the trip to Ankeny to check out Sam's new school and place. It was alot of fun. Friday night we opened Sam's Birthday presents and just had to try out the blender. We made a trip to wal-mart and bought the frozen fruit and stuff the recipes called for. While waiting in line to pay, they had the SHAM-WOWS in the checkout isle and we decided we'd split the cost and towels and see if they really made us "Say wow everytime we used it". (They didn't. They absorb alot but not that much). We played with the blender all night Friday and found out that unflavored light fat yogurt tastes horrible by it's self - fixed it by adding suger and vanilla. Saturday we went to the mall, dinner at Olive Garden, and then a movie. Sunday we went to Best Buy and then back to the mall and then drove around Ankeny and looked at all the big houses. It was alot of fun and I'm super happy I went.







No comments: