So I had the big 21. We started at my house with just a few of us playing beer pong. Me and Brandon ran the table for a while. At about 11:15 I got a fire page, and since I really hadn’t drank that much yet I decided I wanted to go. I was the first one to the station and got on the first truck. It was a “field fire” or more a fire in a field. A bunch of high schoolers were having a party and I had the pleasure of putting out their bon-fire. It was quick and I got back to the house at 11:45. Wiped the little sweat off my brow and sprayed some smell good stuff on and went downtown. Tom (my roommate from freshman and sophomore year) and my current roommate Nate spend the night at the bars with me. We hopped bar to bar and got my free birthday shots from most of the places. I made it to closing time and a walk through Mc'd’s drive threw made my night go until about 4:30. Slept the next day until 2 in the afternoon. I had a good time and it was a overall great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment